DR. AALOK SHAH
Passed D.N.B (Orthopaedic) from SANCHETI INSTITUTE FOR ORTHOPAEDICS & REHABILITATIONS, PUNE, INDIA. In September, 2011.
- Worked in V.S. Hospital, Ahmedabad, from January to June 2012
- Worked in GMERS Hospital, (Sola Civil), Ahmedabad from June, 2012 to November, 2013
ATTENDED CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS& SEMINARS:
- Diagnostic camp for hip, knee, spine, pediatric & Polio/cerebral palsy or general orthopaedic at telegaon dabhade, Pune by Rotary Club & Sancheti Hospital on 29th March, 2009
- CME by Dr. Parag Sancheti and Abhijeet Wahegaonkar, at Sancheti Hospital, Pune, on 27th June, 2009.
- Diagnostic camp for hip, spine, paediatrics and polio/cerebral palsy or general orthopaedics at telegaon dabhade, Pune by Rotary Club and Sancheti Hospital 29 march 2009
- CME (Continuous Medical Education) by Dr. Parag Sancheti and Abhijeet wahegaonkar at Sancheti Hospital, Pune 27th June, 2009
- Many Arthritis Camps at Sancheti Hospital, Pune
- Orthopaedic diagnostic and surgical camp at anantpur, Madhya Pradesh on 12,13,14,15 January 2010
- Life member, Human medical system
- Life member, RSS
- Member of alumni Association of Sancheti Institute
- Founder and President of the ROTRE CLUB AHMEDABAD MEGA
- Active participation in many activities of GUJARAT SAMAJ in USA
Windows XP & Mac X Tiger OS, MS Office XP, Adobe Photoshop CS, Macromedia Flash Professional 8
- Passed the all India CET entrance for DNB in the first trial.
- Currently working on thesis topic “STUDY OF POST TOTAL KNEE ARTHROPLASTY SEPTIC KNEE FUSION WITH ILLIZAROV RING FIXATOR AND LONG K NAIL”
- Having Successful carrier in sports. Have won GOLD MEDAL and BRONCE MEDAL in 1500 meters, long jump, gymnastic city level champion in many of other athletic sports.